1. Information Collection and Use
Personal Information: In general, We only collect personal information voluntarily provided by You when You are:
· registering on to Our mobile application or Our Site;
· subscribing to Moments Services;
· making product or Moments Service inquiries;
· contacting Moments (including the Webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees) by email.
· responding to invitation requests for events
In connection with these activities, We may collect personal information from You; including, but not limited to, Your name, postal address, e-mail address, username, password, a picture of You, certain preference information (such as favorite URLs), whether or not You are a member of Our Site or Our mobile application, purchase photos from the online photo album, telephone number, fax number, company name, title, tax jurisdiction, credit card number, and credit card expiration date.
Non-personal information: As a part of the standard operation of Our Site and Our mobile application, We may collect certain non-personal information from You including, but not limited to, Your browser type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g., Windows or Macintosh), Internet service provider, IP address, and the domain name from which You accessed Our Site or Our mobile application (e.g.,abc.org, Moments).
In addition, We may collect information about Your browsing behavior, such as the date and time You visit Our Site or Our mobile application, the areas or pages of the Site or the mobile application that You visit, the amount of time You spend viewing Our Site or Our mobile application, the number of times You return to Our Site or Our mobile application, and other click-stream data. We analyze the information to examine trends, administer the Site or Our mobile application, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
2. Cookies, Web beacons and action tags
You can however choose to accept or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of Your browser. You can reset Your browser to refuse all cookies or allow Your browser to show You when a cookie is being sent. If You choose not to accept these cookies, Your experience at Our Site or Our mobile application and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
3. Use of Information
We shall use the information collected from You for any of the following purposes:
1. to facilitate Your use of Our Site or Our mobile application and for better understanding of Your needs;
2. to process and fulfill Your orders for certain products and Services;
3. to respond to Your inquiries or requests for information about the products and Services;
4. to send You information, promotional materials, and offers from Us as well as from Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
5. to contact visitors of Our Site or Our mobile application when necessary;
6. to help You address Your problems with Our Site or Our mobile application;
7. for proper administration of Our Site or Our mobile application;
8. to conduct internal reviews of Our Site or Our mobile application (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within Our Site);
9. to protect the integrity of Our Site or Our mobile application.
10. for any other purpose as We may deem fit.
Non-personal information will be used for these purposes as well to monitor Our Site or Our mobile application and provide a greater online experience for the visitors.
4. Disclosure of Information
1. to Our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the
disclosure will enable that entity to provide Us with business, professional, or technical support;
2. to employees, independent contractors, service providers, and Our suppliers to fulfill Your product or service request;
3. to the trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use Your personal information to help Us
communicate with You about offers from Us and Our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
4. Our advertisers which is inclusive of, but is not limited to, the financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies);
5. when We determine that there has been a violation of this Agreement; and also to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
6. to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, as otherwise required by law.
8. to other websites for the purpose of integration or establishing a link
9. For any other purpose as may be deemed fit by us
5. Confidentiality and Security
1. We limit access of personal information about You only to employees who We believe reasonably need to provide products or services to You or in order to
do their jobs.
2. To the best of our belief we have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with legal regulations to protect personal information about You.
3. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct usage of information, We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
6. Exclusion of Liability Clause
The Users express acknowledge and accept that We shall not be liable for any use of Personal or Non-personal information furnished to us PROVIDED it is used in accordance with Clause 
The Users express acknowledge and accept that We shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of information that may be made by third party to whom the information is disclosed in accordance with Clause 
The Users and Public at large acknowledge and accept that We have installed sufficient physical, electronic, and managerial procedures for verification about accuracy of information provided by You. However, We shall also not be liable to any inaccurate/misleading or incorrect information furnished to us. Further we shall be entitled to claim damages and compensation from You in case where inaccurate/misleading or incorrect information furnished to us.
7. Privacy of Your Content
Moments agrees and consents to protect the Content submitted by You. Moments further undertakes that the Content will never be used for any other purpose other than what the same has been submitted for on Our Site or Our mobile application. Moments does not give access to Your Content to other members. You shall have exclusive control of the Content submitted by You.
8. Third Party Website
In the event We go through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of Our assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. You shall not be entitled to raise any objection against such Mergers/Acquisition.
Your choice about Your Account and Preferences
1. You can edit Your account, including Your preferences, at any time.
2. New categories of marketing communications might be added to the preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
3. We reserve the right to send You certain communications relating to Moments Service, such as service announcements, administrative messages, that are considered part of Your account, without offering You the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.